Owner and data controller
Thais Calles Fort – as the manager of a sole proprietorship. SIRET 521 378 141 00027
Address: 6 rue Torte, 34660 Cournonterral.
Owner contact email: email@example.com
This Site and its owner Thais Calles Fort, (brand: Doc’Langues), as a training organization, collects and processes certain personal data from its users.
Definitions and Legal References
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information which, directly, indirectly or in relation to other information – including a personal identification number – allows the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information automatically collected by this Site (or by third-party services employed by this Site), which may include the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users who use this Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier or identifier or address uniform resource), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response of the server, (favorable result, error, etc.), country of origin, characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the User, the various details relating to the time per visit (e.g. time spent on each page on the Site) and details relating to the path followed in the Site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters relating to the User’s operating system or IT environment.
The person using this Site and / or who has subscribed to a service provided by the company which, unless otherwise indicated, corresponds to the Person concerned.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Subcontractor (or Data Manager)
Data controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, institution or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal data, including security measures concerning the functioning and the use of this Site. Unless otherwise stated, the Data Controller is the Owner of this Site.
The means by which the User’s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Site as described in the relevant conditions (if any) and on this Site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references in this document to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small data sets stored in the User’s device.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Site collects directly or by using third parties are: Cookies, Usage data, Camera authorization, Microphone authorization, Reminder authorization and various other types of Data.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, all the Data requested by this Site are mandatory and their absence may make it impossible to provide the Services by this Site. In the event that this Site specifies that certain Data is not compulsory, Users are free not to communicate it without having consequences for the availability or operation of the Service.
Users who have doubts about the mandatory Personal Data are invited to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any personal data of third parties obtained, published or communicated through this Site and confirm that they obtain the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Categories of data processed
- User identification data (surname, first name, username, password and email address)
- Service usage data (IP address; browser used; operating system; dates, times and times of connection to the platform; authentication data collected during a session cookie; dates, times, tracking times of the various modules (video unit, assessments, attendance records, satisfaction surveys)
- Data necessary in order to issue a certificate (identity of the user, date of the certificate, success rate per module by sequence and / or level, tests or certificates issued, invoice, order form and / or quote.
- Exchanges published on the forum or discussion chat made available for the service.
Source of data
- This information is collected from the User when the User himself/herself provides it by contacting the company, by filling out a contact form, quote, registration form, an agreement, an assessment survey or contract signed for a professional training or by subscribing to the virtual classroom service.
- This information is provided by third parties to whom the User has given permission to act on their behalf to request a quote or subscribe to a training such as an OPCO, Pôle Emploi, a CPF account, a company in which the user is an employee.
Purpose of Data Processing
Processing purposes for a training
The purpose of the processing is to manage the services offered to registered persons (Users) to a training with the company and / or a subscription to the virtual class.
This processing allows:
- the registration and authentication of Users to the training content and its modules
- the navigation of Users on the virtual classroom platform and to follow the User’s learning progress
- the issuing of a training certificate, training achievement certificate, attendance records, to invoice, to validate an order and / or a quote
- to provide Users with a forum or chat space to ask questions about the training and to ensure the well development of the training
- to communicate with Users
- to produce statistics on the use of the service
As well as for the following purposes:
- display of content from external platforms
- device permissions to access Personal Data
Mode and Place of Data Processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers or IT tools, following the procedures and organizational methods closely linked to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in certain cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this Site (administration , sales, marketing, legal service, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, messaging services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, Language Management System platforms, among others) designated, where applicable, as Subcontractors by the Owner. The updated list of these parts can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal Basis for Processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following conditions applies:
- The Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; note : According to some laws, the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects (” opt-out “), without having to depend on consent or one of the following legal bases. This condition does not apply, however, when the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- the information supply is required for the execution of an agreement with the User or to any pre-contractual obligation;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is linked to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the public authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help you to clarify the specific legal basis which applies to the processing, and in particular if the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary for concluding a contract.
Trainings and/or the subscription to the virtual class platform are based on a contractual legal requirement to allow the provision of the services subscribed by the User.
Automated Decision Making
The processing does not provide for automated decision-making .
Data processing concerns:
- people who wish to enroll in a training and / or the virtual classroom platform
- the staff of the company in charge of managing the trainings (managers, employees, trainers/teachers, subcontractors)
- the funders of the training (OPCO, CPF, Pôle Emploi, a company)
- the Users of the Site, in general, who browse the site and use the services.
Categories of Data Recipients
Depending on their respective needs, recipients of all or part of the data are:
- Company personnel (managers, employees, trainers/teachers, subcontractors)
- the funders of the training action (OPCO, CPF, Pôle Emploi, a company)
The Data is processed at the Owner’s headquarters and in all other places where the parties responsible for processing are located.
Depending on the location of the User, the transfer of data may result in the transfer of Data from the latter to a country other than his own. To find out more about the place of processing of this transferred Data, Users can consult the section which contains details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for the transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international laws or created by two or more countries, such as the UN , as well as, the security measures taken by the Owner to save their Data.
If such a transfer takes place, Users can find out more by consulting the corresponding sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User must be kept until the full performance of the contract.
- Personal Data under a contract for a training, the regulation of training companies applies if the training is self-funded, the Data will be kept for 4 years, if the training is funded by a governmental body such as an OPCO, CPF, the Region, Pôle Emploi or other, the Data will be kept for 10 years to demonstrate the realization of the training. The Data are archived every year from the end of the contractual relationship.
- Personal Data collected for the legitimate interests of the Owner must be kept as long as necessary to achieve these objectives. Users can find specific information concerning the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the corresponding sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be authorized to keep Personal Data for a longer time, each time the User gives his consent to such processing, as long as this consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer time, whenever this is required for the performance of a legal obligation or on the order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, Personal Data will be deleted. Consequently, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiration of the retention period.
Device Permissions to Access Personal Data
Depending on the specific device of the User, this Site may request certain authorizations to authorize access to the Data of the User’s device as described below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information is accessible. Once authorization has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these authorizations, Users can consult the parameters of the device or contact the Owner though the contact details provided in this document.
The exact procedure for checking application permissions may depend on the User’s device and software.
Please note that the revocation of these authorizations may affect the proper functioning of this Site.
If the User grants one of the authorizations listed below, this respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e. accessible, modified or deleted) by this Site.
Used to access the camera or record images and videos with the device.
Authorization of Reminders
Used to access the Reminders application on the User’s device, in particular reading, adding and deleting entries.
Allows access and recording of sound coming from the microphone of the User’s device.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes with the aid of several services:
The services contained in this part allow the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and follow the evolution of User behavior.
Matomo (this Site)
Matomo is an analytics software used by this Application to analyze data directly without the help of third parties.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
Device Permissions to Access Personal Data
This Site requires certain permissions from Users which allow it to access Data from the Users’ device, presented below.
Authorizations of the device to access Personal Data (this Site)
This Site requires certain permissions from Users which allow it to access Data from the Users’ device, presented in this document.
Personal data collected: Authorization of the camera, Authorization of reminders and Authorization of the microphone.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Site and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )
Font Awesome is a typeface visualization service provided by Fonticons, Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data processed: Tracker; Usage Data.
YouTube video widget (Google Ireland Limited)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Site to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Trackers and Usage Data.
Contact the User
Contact form (this Site)
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes the use of this information by this Site for the purpose of responding to requests for information, quotes or any other request as indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data collected: email address, last name, first name, email, telephone and website.
Users can exercise certain rights concerning their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Details are added in the corresponding section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know if the Data is processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and get a correction. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only to store it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
- Recover their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to recover their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and, if technically possible, to transmit it to another controller without obstacle of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent authority for data protection.
Request for personal data:
Please use this form to request the export / erasure of personal data.
Information regarding the right to object to processing
When the Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests followed by the latter, the Users can oppose this processing by providing a reason linked to their particular situation which must justify this opposition.
Users should however know that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to this processing at any time without any justification. To find out if the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the corresponding sections of this document.
How To Exercise These Rights
Any request to exercise the rights of the User can be sent to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be studied by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional Information on Data Processing and Collection
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in stages that may lead to legal action resulting from the inappropriate use of this Site or the Related Services.
The User is aware of the fact that the Owner may be required to reveal Personal Data at the request of the public authorities.
Additional Information Regarding the User’s Personal Data
System and Maintenance Logs
For operating and maintenance purposes, this Site and any third-party service may collect files that record interactions with this Site (system logs) or use other Personal Data for this purpose (such as IP address).
Information Not Included in this Policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact details at the beginning of this document.
How « Do Not Track ” Requests are treated
If the modifications influence the processing activities carried out on the basis of the consent of the User, the Owner must obtain a new consent from the User when necessary.
Use of Doc’Langues and NEO Brands
The verbal and visual brands (logos) Doc’Langues and NEO are protected.
Their use without the written authorization of the owner of the Site, on any medium, for the purpose of promoting products or services, in particular for commercial purposes, is prohibited under penalty of criminal and civil proceedings.
It is accepted for strictly educational purposes or for the presentation of the company’s training activities.
For any other use, contact the owner of the Site.
Owner: Thais Calles Fort – Sole Proprietorship. SIRET 521 378 14100027 – contact @doclangues.fr
Litigation – Consumption Mediation
In the event of a dispute between the Customer and the company, the latter will endeavor to resolve it amicably (the Customer will send a written complaint to the Manufacturer’s Customer Relations Department or the Seller).
In the absence of an amicable agreement or in the absence of a response from the professional within a reasonable period of one (1) month, the Consumer Client within the meaning of Article L.133-4 of the Consumer Code has the possibility of seizing free of charge, if a disagreement remains, the competent mediator registered on the list of mediators established by the Commission for the evaluation and control of consumer mediation in application of article L.615-1 of the consumer code, to know:
The Professional Mediation Society
24 rue Albert de Mun – 33000 Bordeaux
Version: April 25th, 2023